Berlin Fashion Week Day 2


The next day was even colder at -8 degrees! But regardless we decided to go on a 'touristy' day into Berlin.


'Show & Order' trade show, which we were visiting tomorrow.





Apple a cinnamon lattes were called for as it was so cold!






I also sent my parents a postcard from Belin, which they loved!


My phone wasn't working at the time,so this was a nice surprise for them to get. The lost art of sending letters.








Check out my girl Charlotte's blog here



The Berlin University.



Brandenburg Gate






The official Berlin Fashion week which was bustling with some of the most beautiful/striking/odd people. Including some royalty...

  
Princess Beatrice and Eugenie.





Spice up your life.




Reichstag, is the houses of Parliament for Germany. 


In 1933, it was set on fire as a attack on the Nazi government (Hitler was Chancellor of Germany at this point). The man who was thought to have set the building on fire was a disabled dutch communist called Van Derr Lubbe. The fire was pivotal in the Nazis rise to power, as the fire was used as an example of the communists plotting against the government. Lubbe was sentenced to death and beheaded.  



My (A) in History GCSE has served me well. I studied Hitler's rise to power, so consequently found the history rich and fascinating.


The Holocaust Memorial 


Later that evening we visited Clarchen's Ballroom for some drinking and swing dancing. Reminded me of a school hall, but it was so much fun.





We then strolled down the road to a moroccan restaurant, which had the most beautiful interiors. It reminded me of my trip in September, which you can find here




Tangines and wine were consumed throughout the night.